Troyes is served by two motorways:
• A5 (E54) from Paris, Langres or Dijon (via the A31)
•A26 (E17) from Calais and Reims
There are six main feeder routes to Troyes:
• N19 (from Paris, Povins and Chaumont)
• N60 (from Sens and Orléans)
• N71 (from Dijon)
• N77 (from Auxerre)
• D960 (from Nancy and Saint-Dizier)
• D444 (from Tonnerre)
It takes just 90 minutes to get from Paris Gare de l’Est to Gare de Troyes, with several return trips a day to and from Paris, Culmont-Chalindrey, Belfort and Mulhouse, and just a stone’s throw from the old town centre.
Use the new VITICI tool to plan your journey to and from Troyes and the surrounding areas by public transport.
• Cars TransChampagneArdenne – www.stdmarne.fr
• Courriers de l’Aube – 46 avenue Marie de Champagne – 03 25 71 28 40 – www.courrierdelaube.fr
Paris Vatry Airport